Cool! My travel blog was nominated for the Liebster Award 2017! The Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. Thanks to Kelsee B. Hawkins for nominating my travel blog. Please check out her blog too.
As a rule for this award, Kelsee has some interesting questions to all the bloggers that she nominated and we need to answer all. Please see my response below. You can read Kelsee’s Liebster Award post here.
The Liebster Award 2017
|No.||Questions from Kelsee||Adventurous Will’s Reply|
|1||What did you do on your last vacation?||I was showing my friend from France around Philippines for 3 weeks. We did canyoneering, swimming with the whale sharks, island-hopping around Palawan and drinking a liter of good, cheap rum just for 2 dollars every night!|
|2||What three words best describe you?||Adventurous. Optimistic. Friendly|
|3||Besides your phone, what’s one thing you bring with you everywhere you go?||My power bank. My phone battery shouldn’t be drained at any time!|
|4||What is a controversial opinion that you have?||Any businesses that use plastic and can’t find an alternative to it should not be allowed to operate.|
|5||What is/was your latest Netflix binge?||I still love The Walking Dead.|
|6||What’s the most useful app you have on your phone?||Definitely, it should be a travel app. I love Worldmate! I just need to forward my airline itinerary and hotel bookings to an e-mail address then the app will store the vital information so I could manage and plan for my trip with great ease.|
|7||Away from your blog, do you journal? If so, how? If not, why don’t you?||Yes. Every time I travel, I write down the highlight of the day. It started after I quit my job last year and started traveling for 6.5 months visiting 18 countries and 72 cities around 5 continents. Looking back, I realized that most of the highlights of my trip were not about the places that I visited but about the people that I met.|
|8||What’s the craziest / most outrageous thing you want to achieve?||I want to do wingsuit BASE jumping in Pedra da Gávea in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and I’ll make it happen!|
|9||If you could make a holiday, what would it be like? How would people celebrate it?||It’s a kind of holiday wherein you get to celebrate only every 10 years. For 9 years, it’ll be a regular working day. Then on the 10th year, you get to have the accumulated 10 non-working holidays. This way, everyone could have a longer vacation together with family and friends. I don’t care what you call this holiday or what people are celebrating on this day but I definitely want to have 2 consecutive weeks of holiday.|
|10||Time freezes for everyone but you for one day – what do you do?||I am not a terrorist but I think I will go to The White House. Go to the flagpole on top of the building and replace to Adventurous Will’s flag and have a drone taking a 360-degree video of me on top of the White House. Then, I’ll put back the US flag before everyone unfreezes. No one will know what just happened but I could tell myself (…plus my family…and also my close friends)…“Been there, done that!”.|
My List of Nominees
- http://lostndelirious.com (Lost & Delirious – No Limits, No Boundaries, Just Borders)
- http://www.scenariooflife.com (Scenario of Life)
- https://bohovoyage.com (Boho Voyage – Travel + Adventure)
- http://appletozen.com (Apple to Zen – A healthy lifestyle blog from A-Z)
- http://brandtravels.com (Brand Travels)
- http://www.theglobaleyes.com (Global Eyes)
- https://codersdairy.xyz (Coders Dairy – Code what the world needs)
- http://www.cassidysadventures.com (Cassidy’s Adventures – Sharing travel stories through fashion)
- https://www.bellaangelestravels.com (Bella Angeles)
Questions for My Nominees
- What are the three small things that make you happy?
- If you could do any job, what would you like to do?
- What’s the last compliment that you received?
- What’s your comfort food and where to get it?
- What’s the most extreme adventure that you wish you could do?
- Facebook or Instagram?
- When traveling, do you prefer to stay in hostels, Airbnbs or hotels?
- If you could tame any animal, which one you would choose to be your pet?
- If you were given a choice to live as long as you like, how long would you like to live?
- What are your dream travel destinations? Name three cities.
- What are the upcoming articles that we shall look forward to reading your blog?
To all my nominees, please read the Official Rules of the Liebster Award here.
Good luck to all my nominees! Likewise, we look forward to reading your Liebster Award post!
Next Suggested Article –> 9 Reasons To Tell Your Friends Not To Miss Tomorrowland 2018!